#100daysofbookquotes: Quote week: 12

Back to the routine. Here is our round  up the week's quotes and hey we are close to the 100th day. Yippie.
Wondering what is the series about?
And this is how it started.
Like our page to be update as and when it happens - Our FB page is here


78
“That's the whole point of life, you know? To meet new people.”
― Sherman Alexie, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian

 79
“[T]he time your friends need you is when they’re wrong, Jean Louise. They don’t need you when they’re right” 
― Harper Lee, Go Set a Watchman


80
“Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.” 
― Charles Bukowski, Factotum 


81
Whenever somebody tells me to do something my instinct's always to do the opposite. It's got me into a lot of trouble, but I've had a lot of fun."
― John Updike, Rabbit at Rest


82
“I know 
you and I
are not about poems or
other sentimental bullshit
but I have to tell you
even the way 
you drink your coffee
knocks me the fuck out.
Clementine von Radics 

83

“What you burnt, broke, and tore is still in my hands. I am the keeper of fragile things and I have kept of you what is indissoluble.”

― Anaïs Nin, House of Incest

 
84
“The first thing I learned at school was that some people are idiots; the second thing I learned was that some are even worse. ” 
― Orhan Pamuk, Istanbul: Memories and the City
 

Labels: , , , , , ,