#100daysofbookquotes: Quote week: 9


 Here is a quick recap for the week that we call Week 09. Yippie, my FB page like count has risen to 350 Just go ahead like this page, and don't forget to share it forward.If you want to go read our previous posts. Here they are:
Go read about the challenge
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

In case you had missed liking our page - shoosh do it right now! Our FB page is here


057
“The thing I’m most afraid of is me. Of not knowing what I’m going to do. Of not knowing what I’m doing right now” 
― Haruki Murakami, 1Q84



 
 058
“I stopped looking for a Dream Girl, I just wanted one that wasn't a nightmare.” 
― Charles BukowskiThe Captain is Out to Lunch and the Sailors Have Taken Over the Ship
 059
“If you aren't on Goodreads, you should be. I've said it before, it's like Facebook for readers on crack.” 
― Colleen Hoover

 060
“Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life.” 
-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

 061
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain

 062
“I don't care about whose DNA has recombined with whose. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching--they are your family.” 
― Jim Butcher, Proven Guilty
 063
“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” 
― Robert Tew


Labels: , , , , , ,