Day 4 - Something green


So there you are looking for my Day 4 of the challenge.. Ok today no tricks no misleading word games like yesterday.. In fact there would be nothing new :P Yup what are you waiting for? Go on Day 4 of my challenge on SOMETHING GREEN



Did you get the nostalgic feeling? Ok, maybe not, (but I do).. For those who had not found it, this was my ex-background / template. I just relieved it from duty. More explained as under:

What: 
What is this? Simple. My ex - background (as already explained) which has a lot of green in it.. Of course a lot of pink too.. 

I get it, you are trying to ask "WHAT? IS THIS ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?" Oh no, I accept this background looked downright tardy, extra girlie (thanks Bch and Regi, noted duly that I am not girlie enough.. ugh !! ), but hey, that was my maiden trial with photoshop and these tweaks.  And the scrapbooking world had lot of pinks and pinks only.. (with the cute little bows and ribbons) Be thankful I have not had it on my blog.. Not that I didnt like them - No way, lottt of them were super cute, super cool, but not super me. But anyway I like having things that has my signature isshtyle (even if it is darn tardy).
( Atleast I saved one pair of eyes, with this new look )

When:

Being novice (now that is an euphemism to tell I had zero knowledge) in photoshop and almost unlimited supply of kits and embellishment (sounds royal right) to choose from, it took me atleast 5 days to put up this BG. Ok it took me two minutes to decide to remove it today morning, one minute to remove and ten minutes to decide on the next theme. 

Where and how:

I will be making a long, really long list of resources I used to put this up, but that is a story for another day.. But it is coming very soon. And how? A lot of trial and error, pixlr and photoshop. And lot more of tutorials.. Thus came up this.. er.. beautiful.. mmm background..

By the way, this is technically a photo, though I didnt shoot it, I did make it - so no smirking behind my back..

So a quick summary 
          This is the Challenge,
          Day one - Self portrait
          Day two - What I wore
          Day three - Cloud
          Day Four - You are already here :)

( P. S A new comment system - wherein you can promote your blog and your last post, by leaving a link, and lot other options, do have a look )

( P. S 2: In case anybody missed it, there is a new background on board, and would like to hear some comments about it too )

Labels: , , ,